How You Can Save Up To 50% on Your Digital Media Budgets
Few marketers have the means (or time) to ensure that they are holding their media buying partners accountable for transparent spend. This leaves a lot of money on the table for middlemen who pocket high margins at the marketer’s expense. This session will walk attendees through the evolution in the media buying pricing model, what transparency means, questions that should be asked, and how to reclaim the value being lost to middlemen.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the digital media value chain
- Use a framework for deciding whether to outsource media buying or keep it in house
- Determine if media buying will be done in a transparent fashion
- Evaluate media buying firms, especially with respect to the pricing structure
- Understand when to use Search, Social, and Programmatic channels